Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Actually, I would prefer a rabid squirrel!

Pedestrian Gourmet,

I can do Wednesday at 1:00pm. We pay a flat compensation of ---- an hour for starting servers. Let me know if you still would like to meet.


Thanks,

-----

Hi ------,
Thanks for getting back with me.  I am actually surprised that you bothered to contact me about the position in the first place.  As my resume indicates, I have over a decade of experience as a skilled professional in this industry.  As a result of this, I know that the wage that you are offering "for starting servers" is only a small fraction of the service charge that you take in on each event.  Rather than an interview, I feel that my time might be better spent being attacked by a rabid squirrel.
If ------ ever changes their policy of unfair labor practices, feel free to get in touch with me.
Regards,
Pedestrian Gourmet

No comments:

Post a Comment