Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm a lifer

I have worked in a plethora of the food service world.  From tray passing champagne in a tent set up outside a mall in Raleigh, North Carolina, to bartending for Republican VIPs including a former US Senator, to working a Somali wedding reception that did not start until after sunset(during July in Seattle? Really??).  The one thing that unifies all this is that I have had the privilege to be working with food that occasionally tended to actually be pretty fucking good.
As the years have passed, I have been blessed to be around friends that share my love for food.  It seems as each year passes, my interest, my attention, my fixation, my passion for food becomes magnified.  I want to use this blog as a way to share my experiences with dining and eating.  Ideally, I would love for this to be an interactive exchange with other people who love food.

No comments:

Post a Comment